Did you know that it NOW costs more than $233 000 to raise ONE child from birth to age 18?! We were floored to hear that six digit number! We all know that diapers take up half of that expense (lol), but what about the other $100 000? In Episode 57 of The IMbetween Podcast, Daniel and Christina Im discuss the five unexpected costs of raising a child and ways to handle these costs.
In This Episode, You Will Hear About:
- The unexpected costs of raising a child
- Ways to prepare and save for these unexpected costs
Resources Mentioned During the Episode:
- Check out all our episodes about saving money:
- “The estimated cost of raising a child from birth through age 17 is $233,610!“
- “God first, marriage second, kids third.”
- “You don’t have to do it all!”
Subscribe and Connect With Us:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Instagram – @imbetweenshow
- Twitter – @imbetweenshow
- Facebook – @imbetweenshow
And don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast, so that you will never miss an episode!