In Episode 51 of The IMbetween Podcast, Daniel and Christina Im interview Dr. Drew Moser about the perfect gift for every Enneagram type.
In This Episode, You Will Hear About:
- What is the Enneagram?
- How can the Enneagram help me learn about myself and my spouse?
- Where can I find out what my Enneagram number is?
- The perfect Enneagram gift that will indulge your loved one and/or help them grow
What Does the Enneagram Look Like?
Looking for the PERFECT Gift?
- Download our FREE eBook: The Perfect Gift for Every Enneagram Type
Resources Mentioned During the Episode:
- For a free Enneagram Test, please click here
- For a paid Enneagram Test (which will be more accurate), check out The Enneagram Institute Testing Center
- Listen to our previous interview with Dr. Drew Moser about How to Raise an Adult
- Listen to our Strengths in Marriage episode here
- The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery by Ian Cron and Susan Stabile
- The Sacred Enneagram by Chris Heuertz
- Take a look at Drew Moser’s latest book, Ready or Not: Leaning into Life in our Twenties
- Have you ever heard of the Pomodoro Timer ?
- “We can often exhibit the same behaviors, but do it from different motivations.” – Drew Moser
- “The Enneagram talks about how we are when we are at our best, but also how we are when we are at our worst.” – Drew Moser
- “The Enneagram gives you the best of you, but also shows you some of your darker sides.” – Drew Moser
- “If you let others type you, they are often responding to behaviors more so than motivation.” – Drew Moser
- “This is not just for spouses. The Enneagram helps us understand the people that we care about the most and can help us be a little more intentional and nuanced about how we engage.” – Drew Moser
- “You should gauge your marriage in if you should give the indulgent gift, growth gift, or both. – Drew Moser
Subscribe and Connect With Us:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Instagram – @imbetweenshow
- Twitter – @imbetweenshow
- Facebook – @imbetweenshow
And don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast, so that you will never miss an episode!
Meet Dr. Drew Moser:
Dr. Drew Moser (drewmoser.com) has been studying, using, and teaching the Enneagram for over 10 years. First introduced it in Vancouver, British Columbia, he’s since learned from some of the best master Enneagram teachers, including Suzanne Stabile, Chris Heuertz, and Nan Henson. The Enneagram has been a valuable resource in his life, his relationships and in his work as a professor and dean at Taylor University in Indiana. Drew is co-author of three books, most recently Ready or Not: Leaning into Life in our Twenties (NavPress).